Tell me if I’m being unreasonable. I don’t ask for much in the course of a day. I simply want:
- Betty to have my breakfast and dinner ready at my regular times
- Poppy to make me lunch and snacks, which I’m willing to share with him
- All-day access to the backyard, so I can stare through the deck at the critters living under it
- To keep my collection of leaves and sticks in the house
- To kill my toys
- All the socks, underwear and rags
- To watch TV in bed in the evening with everyone
- To go to the park whenever my friends are there
On this last point, I realize that in, order to go to the park, I need Betty to drive me. Is it too much to ask that she be prepared? I’m in the car ready to go, and she has to run back into the house for towels. Towels! Who needs those? I love my coat of mud and slobber – it reminds me all day of what a great time I had.
PS: Happy birthday, Poppy!